Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sugar coating

Have you ever been told, that it's better not to tell the truth sometimes? Sometimes, you can do without being direct, like beat around the bush for a little while. And maybe, like not tell the people what's good for them, and not give them unsolicited advice, or I mean, if they are sharing the truth, about say how concerned they are about the state of their weight, just go ahead and say, "Hey, no problem! You look alright.."

I mean, basically, technically, don't tell the truth, be indirect and pretty much, like mold your words and be manipulative. And that will make you a good person too. Says who? Says them, that one, over there, in a corner on Whatsapp! That I should have lied, and that would have been better, because I hurt somebody's feelings, by what ? By saying that they could probably use some more TLC. :x

Here I am, tired of people always beating around, and never really coming out clean, being manipulative and snide, and sarcastic and this friend here, this awesome friend of mine suggests, join the gang dude, it'll be fun! It'll be like, cool or something! You could even score. Really? That's possible. How come I never realised the Human relationships were about the scores. To be fair, I did, sometimes, not as a rule though!

So here's the deal Mister. I am this. This that you see, hear, read. This is me. This is it. That's it. If you don't like this, feel free to go shopping, find another friend or something. This one here, comes with the previous Android 3019 BC version. You don't want it? Who cares :P

No comments:

Post a Comment